Veranda Stateroom 7-Night Alaska or Bermuda Cruise, or 4-Night to 7-Night Caribbean Cruise for 2 including Priority Tender/Disembarkation and Onboard Ship Tour
Suggested Retail Value: Priceless
Buy your tickets to the fundraiser now!
This Experience Includes:
- Veranda stateroom for 2 on a 7-Night Alaska or Bermuda Cruise or 4-night to 7-night Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Cruises
- Priority Tender/Disembarkation
- Onboard Ship Tour
Celebrity Cruises’ Iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the restaurant is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience.
Enjoy a Veranda stateroom for two for a 7-night Alaska or Bermuda cruise, or a 4-night, 5-night, or 7-night Caribbean cruise, from the following embarkation ports: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, San Juan (Puerto Rico), Seattle, or Vancouver (Canada) (not applicable on open jaw Vancouver–Seward or Seward-Vancouver cruises). Your veranda stateroom guarantees two lower beds convertible to queen size, private bath, sitting area and a private veranda. Some staterooms may include a sofa bed.
Choose from the following current sailings (at time of printing*):
- 7-night Alaska Hubbard Glacier cruise onboard “Solstice Class” ship Celebrity Solstice (RT Seattle) and Celebrity Century (RT Vancouver)
- 7-night Bermuda cruise onboard “Solstice Class” Celebrity Summit
- 4-night, 5-night, or 7-night Caribbean cruise onboard Celebrity Constellation and Celebrity Summit, or “Solstice Class” ships Celebrity Silhouette or Celebrity Reflection
Depending on which cruise itinerary you choose, your destination ports may include:
ALASKA – Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Victoria (BC), in addition to cruising the Inside Passage and glacier viewing of Hubbard Glacier or Tracy Arm Fjords.
BERMUDA – Kings Wharf
CARIBBEAN - Key West-FL, Cozumel-Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, St. Croix, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Grenada, Antigua, Dominica, Bahamas, Celebrity’s Private Island and/or Barbados.
Celebrity’s new “Solstice Class of Ships” offers brand-defining, industry-first features, including a half-acre of live green grass – The Lawn Club; Celebrity iLounge – Apple trained staff and the only Apple “Reseller at Sea”; Ice Martini Bar and Crush; CellarMasters – with Enomatic wine dispensers; Hot Glass Show developed in cooperation with The Corning Museum of Glass; 10 unrivaled dining venues and widely varied entertainment, including spectacular new shows in partnership with Poet Theatricals.
As an added benefit to purchasing this package, you and your guest will receive the following VIP privileges:
- Priority tender and disembarkation services.
- Invitation to Captain’s Club party where you will enjoy served beverages and casual entertainment.
- One night seating at the Captain’s Table or with the Officers’ Table, subject to availability.
- Special onboard Bridge Tour (tour the command control center and navigation center) or a Galley Tour (marvel at the size and efficiency of the galley where all meals are prepared), subject to availability.
Celebrity is the “world’s highest-rated premium cruise brand”, catering to adults and offering an exceptional supervised children’s program onboard. One of the most enjoyable aspects of Celebrity Cruises’ modern luxury is the authentic, personalized service. It’s no wonder that Celebrity guests and the travel press, such as Travel+Leisure and Berlitz Guide to Cruising, consistently rate Celebrity ships among the finest in the world.
- 2013 “All Celebrity Ships Ranked 4+ Stars” – Berlitz Complete Guide to Cruising and Cruise Ships
- 2013 “First Place Honor in World’s Best Awards List of Top Mega-Ship Cruise Lines” – Travel+Leisure
- 2013 One of Top Three “Best Food Cruise Lines” and “Best Cruise Lines for Romance” – Prow’s Edge Cruise Magazine
Cruise certificate is based on double occupancy and is inclusive of cruise fare, non-discountable fees and taxes or any applicable fuel supplemental charges. Gratuities are not included. Your cruise includes all meals (except specialty restaurants), on-board entertainment, state-of-the-art fitness center and multiple destination choices from embarkation ports in North America and Puerto Rico. Dining options include open seating for breakfast and lunch; casual dining in the Oceanview Cafe, two sittings for dinner in the main restaurant and specialty restaurant dining options.
These ULTRA Class certificates have no expiration date. You also have flexibility to book your cruise at anytime from months in advance, to just weeks prior. Certificates can be upgraded or applied to different sailings at time of redemption.
Blackout dates: Last two weeks of December (Christmas/New Year’s sailings).
*NOTE: Itineraries, embarkation and destination ports, and ships are subject to change.
Purchaser must be age 21 or over. This certificate is only valid to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico). This certificate is not valid for sale to customers located in Quebec, Canada.
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Ground transportation is not included.